For working In UAE Conduct certificate is must???
UAE going to take the new step for making the country safest. With effect from Feb 4, it is going to be mandatory to receive a “certificate of good conduct” in order to obtain work visa in the UAE.
As per the decision of council of minister no. (1/8) of 2017, Dubai police has decided.
People who are going to UAE for searching Job?
Candidates before going to UAE for job, the best thing is please make your conduct certificate ready. Because after getting a job it is mandatory to submit your conduct certificate.
How to get “certificate of good conduct” from your own country?
- Please contact your near passport office and apply for conduct certificate (Right now there is no valid information declared from UAE behalf of this new step taken by them – Already this scenario has taken by the Kuwait government.)
- And after getting “certificate of good conduct” you should attested that certificate similar as your educational certificate you do !!
How this will be applicable if a person jumping from one company to another ?
If a person is jumping from one company to another company its quite natural that people may transfer to another good company according to good salary and all !!!
- In this scenario candidate can approach the UAE police station and apply for “certificate of good conduct”.
- After getting this Certificate you can easily transfer to other company.
Documents Required? (If Candidate in UAE)
- Valid Emirates ID
- Active E-mail Address
- UAE Nationals – Dh 100
- Resident – Dh200
- From outside the country – Dh300
- Knowledge Fee – Dh10
- Innovation Fee – Dh10
Where to Apply?
- Dubai Police Website
- Dubai Police Smart App
- Call Center – 901
- Office 7.30 am 2.30 pm (Sunday to Thursday)
For More Jobs In Dubai – Click Here