Vacancies for IELTS & OET passed staff nurse – Free recruitment to work in NHS, UK (Male/ Female)
Are you looking for vacancies for IELTS & OET passed staff nurse in the UK? There are permanent nursing opportunities for NHS, UK. Vacancies are available for both male and female candidates. Read the full article to get more details and apply now.
STAFF NURSE – MALE/ FEMALE
- Infectious Diseases – JRE23434
- Pediatrics – JRE23433
- Dialysis – JRE23432
- Accident & Emergency – JRE23431
- Oncology – JRE23430
- Theatre – JRE23429
- CCU/ CICU/ ICCU – JRE23408
- BSc or Diploma in nursing
- One year hospital or clinical experience
- IELTS Score: 6.5 in writing and 7 in all modules
- OET Score: C+ in writing and 7 in all modules
- Free recruitment
- Permanent nursing opportunity
- Weekly skype interviews for the month of January, 2021
How to apply?
Interested candidates can mail their updated CV, IELTS/ OET certificate copies to email@example.com
The recruitment process is through skype interview.
Are you interested to get updated notifications regarding vacancies for IELTS & OET passed staff nurse? Do you know that we have a Facebook page and a Telegram channel to help you in your job hunt? Follow us and keep updated. Never miss an opportunity.
You may also like to read OET and OET accepted countries
You can also read What is IELTS?