What Is Mechatronics Engineering?
Usually students and their parents are very curious about the course after plus two? Most of the cases candidates and their parents are looking for a course which is easier to get a job.
Here I will give you some brief information about the course which is Mechatronics, which is having great opportunities in nearest future.
Mechatronics is a combination of Mechanical Engineering with Electronics, Electrical, Industrial Automation, and Robotics. As we all know that when it comes a new product or new technology which is always a combination of more than one engineering concept.
In this course you will learn the technique necessary for the design and implementation of intelligent mechatronic system.
Special Features of Mechatronics Engineering
-Mechatronics Engineers will work all aspects in the development of smart machines – from the initial stage to the final stage of production.
-This could be like industrial Robotics, Medical and Assistive technology, Manufacturing, Human-Machine Interaction.
Where Mechatronics Engineers Will Work?
Mechatronics Engineers usually work in companies where requires hi-tech input for what they are developing. They may work in laboratory, processing plant, office and also research opportunities like bioengineering, Nanotechnology and Robotics
This field is having great future in all aspects of development and innovative sector.
List of Colleges in India Offering Mechatronics Engineering
- Indian Institute Of Engineering and Technology
- JNTU College Of Engineering
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Technology
- Manipal Institute Of Technology
- Manipal University Of Campus
- National Institute Of Technology
- Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute Of Science & Technology
- Acharya Institute of Technology
- Asia pecific Institute of Information and Technology
- Bharath Engineering College
- Chatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology
- Disha Institute of Management and Technology
- GH Patel College of Engineering and Technology
- Hindustan Institute of Technologies and Science
- SRM College of Engineering
- Sun Engineering College
- The Oxford College of Engineering
- University of petroleum & Energy Studies
- UV Patel College of Engineering
- Vel Tech
- Vellore Institute of Technology
- Vinayaka Mission
All the Best